In a radically changed post-pandemic environment it has never been more important for organisations and individuals to strengthen their CX capabilities. The W5 CX Masterclass Series will be of interest to those who believe in customer-centricity and experience as drivers for growth, and who are:
- Responsible for leading and delivering their brand or organisation's CX programme
- Looking for fresh ways to design process, products and services to meet customer needs
- Interested in better ways to measure CX performance and access new insights
W5, together with Technology Ireland ICT Skillnet and CCMA Ireland, are delighted to offer a unique opportunity to re-energise your CX programme for the post-Covid world. It has never been more important to put your customers at the centre and enable your colleagues to deliver great customer experience.
Together with our partners we have developed three Masterclasses covering the essentials for customer experience excellence:
- Listening to and understanding customers (7 October 10:00am-1:00pm)
- Customer-centric design (4 November 10:00am-1:00pm)
- Mobilising your CX programme for success (2 December 10:00am-1:00pm)
Led by our expert customer experience coaches, Ceara Nevin and Susan Ni Dhubhlaoich, participants can join virtually for the entire series or select individual Masterclasses. The number of participants is limited to ensure peer-to-peer learning and idea exchange in a supportive environment.
This Masterclass series is offered at a greatly reduced rate through the generous support of Technology Ireland ICT Skillnet*. The fee for each Masterclass is €150 per person. Those who sign up for all three classes can benefit from a reduced rate of €400.
* Only participants working in the private sector or commercial semi-state organisations registered in the Republic of Ireland are eligible for reduced rates. If you wish to participate and are not within these sectors then please get in touch with us.